- Contact information
- Gretchen Wheat
Water Resources Engineer
NR 151 implementation strategy
Following the adoption of ch. NR 151, Wis. Adm. Code, several state nonpoint source program partners joined efforts to complete a detailed strategy to implement the agricultural performance standards and prohibitions.
NR 151 presents the implementation strategy for runoff management and agricultural nonpoint performance standards and prohibitions. Key components are identified to successfully maintain agricultural standards and prohibitions. The strategy, for the most part, does not identify which program partners are responsible for completing the components, mainly because both state and local partners have the capability to complete many of the same components.
State nonpoint source program partners
- Wisconsin Land and Water Conservation Association (WLWCA)
- Wisconsin Counties Association (WCA)
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)
- University of Wisconsin Extension (UWEX)
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)