CDAC Member resources
2017 April CDAC meetings
Meeting dates should be coordinated between the council chair and wildlife liaison. The location, date and time of the meeting must be sent to DNR CDAC Webmail.
April 17-20: CDACs will develop and submit final recommendations.
Resources will be added as they are developed. Note: If you are unable to complete or submit a fillable form online, download and save the form to your computer and then complete the form.
2017 meeting materials and forms
- Meeting etiquette
- Guidance for using fillable forms
- 2017 April CDAC meetings
- Public CDAC meetings posters - in color
- Public CDAC meetings poster - in black & white
- 2017 April meetings news release template-
- Final 2017 antlerless quota recommendation form
- Final 2017 antlerless quota recommendation form (split counties only)
- Meeting minutes template
- Public comment cards for meetings
- CDAC meeting checklist for chairs
2017 News release templates
Meeting guidelines and management
- DNR public participation guidelines
- Open meetings law
- Roberts Rules of Order
- Guide for effective meeting management
Population objective recommendations
- 2014 final recommendations map
- Public input survey results on 2015-17 preliminary population objective recommendations
If you have questions about these documents or need assistance, please contact DNR CDAC Webmail.