2015 Wisconsin deer harvest summary
County Deer Advisory Councils have released their preliminary 2016 deer season recommendations for review. An online public comment form to accept public feedback will be available from April 4 - 17.
2015 deer season: Current season deer harvest totals are updated weekly and are available online.
The following tables contain summaries from the 2015 deer harvest seasons:
- Archery, crossbow and youth seasons
- Nine-day gun, muzzleloader, and October antlerless seasons
- Archery, crossbow and gun season totals
- Total Wisconsin deer harvest - Table contains data of all seasons combined.
- Archery, crossbow, gun and all weapon type totals by land type - Table contains public/private land harvest breakdown
Historical deer harvest information
- Contact information
- For information on deer management, contact:
- Derek Johnson
Assistant big game ecologist
Bureau of Wildlife Management