Deer Advisory Committee
The Deer Advisory Committee is a diverse group representing government agencies, non-governmental organizations, tribal interests and conservation groups.
Committee meeting information
The Deer Advisory Committee reviews and makes recommendations on the management of white-tailed deer in Wisconsin. The committee advises the Wildlife Policy Team on a variety of topics such as hunting regulations, surveys, research priorities, depredation, disease management and designing public input opportunities.
- Upcoming meeting dates
- February 1, 2016 meeting notes
- February 4, 2015 meeting notes
- December 22, 2014 meeting notes
- February 7, 2014 meeting notes
- Contact information
- For information about the Deer Advisory Committee, contact:
- Kevin Wallenfang
Big game specialist