- Related links
- Boating in Wisconsin
- Fishing Wisconsin
- Hunting in Wisconsin
- Find Boat and Developed Shore Fishing Access Sites
- Don't move firewood
- Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Board
- Lower Wisconsin River Basin Aquatic Invasive Species Strategic Plan
- Cultural Landscape Legacies, Inc.
- Friends of the Lower Wisconsin Riverway
- Prairie du Sac water levels and flow rate
- Wisconsin Scenic Byway 60
- The Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Parkway
- Tread Lightly!
- Wisconsin tourism
- Contact information
- For information on the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway, contact:
Dept of Natural Resources
5808 County Highway C
Spring Green WI, 53588
Lower Wisconsin State RiverwayConservation fund
The Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Fund was created by Paul Brandt of Boscobel, a DNR wildlife Manager for 33 years, who passed away in September of 2006. Before he died, Paul created this endowed fund through the Natural Resources Foundation's Wisconsin Conservation Endowment to permanently support the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources' wildlife habitat restoration and management activities along the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway. Paul helped build the Fund during his lifetime, and left a last gift to the Fund in his will. It was his hope that others who utilize the Riverway and who care deeply about its health will contribute to its protection through additional gifts to the Fund.
The Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin is a statewide nonprofit organization that creates opportunities for individuals and organizations who care about the conservation of Wisconsin's lands, waters, and wildlife to
- deepen their understanding and appreciation of these resources,
- support state and local conservation programs, and
- establish conservation endowments.
Contribute to the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Fund
- Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin
- Lower Wisconsin State Riverway Fund Brochure and Donation Form