- Contact Information
- Holly Lund
Inventory Control Coordinator
Forestry equipment catalog
Fire departments can purchase equipment from the DNR's Forestry Equipment Research and Development Center catalog. The catalog lists items available and prices (prices subject to change). DNR only sells equipment to Wisconsin government agencies and cooperating fire departments in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin fire departments that have a signed suppression agreement with the DNR may order equipment and personal protective clothing through the center's stockroom in Tomahawk. A signed authorization from the DNR Area Forestry Leader is necessary before a fire department may place an order directly with the Tomahawk stockroom.
The center will not do any special purchasing but fire departments may order any items normally stocked by the center. These items can be picked up or shipped via UPS. However, UPS will not deliver to post office boxes and there will be an extra charge for shipping to residential addresses.
How to order
- Forestry Equipment Center Catalog Note: Pricing is current as of July 2016. Prices are subject to change.
- Forestry Equipment Center Catalog Order Form Note: You can now save a copy of a completed form to your computer and email it to DNRFRStockroom@wisconsin.gov.
Please specify exactly what you need and send an email to: DNRFRstockroom@wisconsin.gov
7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST:
24-Hour fax line
Dial 715-453-5998 to fax your completed order form.
Be sure to include your phone number, just in case we have any questions relating to your order.
Order by mail
Print an order form and send it to:
- Forestry Equipment R&D Center
Attn: Stockroom Order
518 W Somo Ave
Tomahawk WI 54487
DNR warehouse order form instructions
- If you are faxing your order be sure to print clearly.
- Date is the date the order is being placed.
- Station is the name of the station or department for whom the order is being placed.
- Email - If you would like UPS tracking information sent for shipped packages fill in this information.
- Name - Fill in the name of the person placing the order.
- Phone - Fill in a contact phone number (be sure to include area code).
- Check either the box marked UPS if you would like to have the order shipped (you will be charged shipping cost) or PICK-UP if you are going to pick-up the order.
- Part# - When filling in the item order section please use part numbers (four digits) whenever possible. This information is available in the DNR Warehouse Catalog - 2006 rev. 1
- Description is just a general description of the item. Be sure to include size or color if applicable.
- Qty - Fill in the quantity of the item you would like to order in the corresponding box.
- Qty B/O is for warehouse use only and should be left blank.
- Price - Fill in the price for each item in the corresponding box.
- Ext - Fill in the subtotal for each item here (equals PRICE x QTY).
- After you have filled in all of the items you would like to order put the sum of the Ext boxes in the box marked Total.
- If you are with the Department of Natural Resources fill in the appropriate information in the boxes marked Budget Code. If you are a cooperating non-profit or fire department leave this section blank.
- Complete the Ship To information. This must be a street address - No PO Boxes!
- Complete the Bill To information (PO Boxes are OK here).
- Comments - Fill in any additional comments in this box. This is a good place to provide information such as who will pick-up your order and when, grant information, etc.
Customer satisfaction survey
After you receive your order, please take a moment to complete the brief customer satisfaction survey.
If you need to return an item, please call (715) 453-1257 (or email DNRFRStockroom@wi.gov) to obtain an RMA number, and then complete the Returned Merchandise Authorization form. If you do not have an RMA number, your order may be returned at your expense. Note: You can now save a copy of a completed RMA form to your computer and email it to DNRFRStockroom@wisconsin.gov.