Electronic reporting of public water samples
The DNR requires that all Safe Drinking Water Act samples taken after January 1, 2006 be reported electronically to the DNR. We believe that this provides us with a higher quality and faster source of important public health information. Laboratories are responsible for submitting this data directly to the Department.
There are two options for reporting public water samples electronically. They are:
- Use DNR’s web form to enter the data online; or
- Submit an electronic data file in one of the approved formats.
To see if a laboratory submits electronically, you can check these certified lab lists.
- Certified bacteriological laboratories
- Certified chemistry laboratories
- Certified radiochemistry laboratories