We highly recommend that you use an up-to-date web browser.
- Send feedback
- If you have a problem or have found an error on a particular page, please note the complete web address (URL) and submit the online form:
- How to Give Feedback
- Customer service
- For general questions, contact a Customer Service Representative, available:
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Portable Document Format (PDF) help
Adobe Reader version 8 or newer is required for full functionality.
Click this button to install the Reader software on your computer:
Opening PDFs can occasionally cause problems when:
- displaying PDF files inside your browser
- downloading very large files
- opening, saving, and submitting fillable forms
One method to resolve PDF problems is to save a copy of the file to your computer for offline use, then open the file with Adobe Reader. This is particularly important for fillable PDF forms. If you have Windows 10, use Internet Explorer (search the "Start" menu) to browse our site.
- To download a file, right-click on the PDF link, then select "
Save link as" or "
Save target as." Make a note of the file location and file name so you can access the file from your computer.
- Open Adobe Reader, select "
File > Open," then browse to the PDF file you saved on your computer.