- Contact information
- For more information about news and media, contact:
- Bill Cosh
Director of Communications
Click on the links to view the feeds, and then follow your news reader's subscription instructions to sign up. The dnr.wi.gov website offers the following RSS feeds for use in news readers.
Air quality notices
Park Events Calendar
- Weekly News - a Weekly Collection of DNR News Articles (Headlines version)
- Weekly News - a Weekly Collection of DNR News Articles (Full version)
Statewide news releases
- Central Office News Releases
- Central Office and all Regional News Releases (Headlines version)
- Central Office and all Regional News Releases (Full version)
Regional news releases
- Northeast Wisconsin Regional News Releases
- Northwest Wisconsin Regional News Releases
- South Central Wisconsin Regional News Releases
- Southeast Wisconsin Regional News Releases
- All Warden Wire articles
- Cookin' on the Wild Side
- Outdoor Recreation
- Wardens in Action
Tools needed for RSS
To start using RSS, you need a news reader or aggregator that displays RSS content feeds from Web sites you select. There are many different news readers available on-line, many of which are free of charge. Most are available as desktop software that you download and install on your computer. Several Web-based news readers are available as well and can be found by using your favorite search engine and searching for "RSS News Readers".
Once you have set up your news reader, you simply subscribe to the RSS content feeds you want.
Benefits of using RSS
Really Simple Syndication is an easy way for you to be alerted when content that interests you appears on your favorite Web sites. Instead of visiting a particular Web site to browse for new articles and features, RSS automatically tells you when something new is posted online.
Click on the feed link above to obtain the RSS URL, which you will see in the "Address" field of of your browser. Simply copy this URL and follow the instructions for your particular news reader to subscribe.