review registration for your; boat, ATV or snowmobile.

Outdoor adventures made easier for you at Go Wild!

Contact information
For registration questions, contact:
Customer Service

Nonresident ATV/UTV Trail Pass

Wisconsin law requires those who use Wisconsin ATV or UTV trails to display either Wisconsin registration or a Nonresident Trail Pass. Funds from this program will be designated for use as trail aids and related costs to enhance all of Wisconsin's ATV and UTV recreation. If the ATV or UTV is kept in Wisconsin it must be registered in the State of Wisconsin. Nonresident customers choosing to register their ATV or UTV in Wisconsin will be liable to the Department of Revenue for sales tax on the purchase of the machine.

Nonresident Annual ATV or UTV Trail Pass

Nonresident annual trail passes may be ordered online on your personal electronic device or over the counter at all 1200 license agents.

Nonresident 5-Day ATV or UTV Trail Pass

Nonresident 5-day trail pass available for both UTVs and ATVs. The cost of the 5-day trail pass is $20.00. The 5-Day ATV/UTV Trail Pass must be printed from a home computer or Go Wild location on plain white paper once the purchase is complete. The customer is able to immediately begin riding and will need to carry this document while on the trails. There is no decal or sticker that is mailed when purchasing the 5-Day ATV or UTV Trail Pass.

Nonresident 5-day trail passes may be purchased online or at any one of 1200 sales locations.

Last revised: Tuesday March 05 2013