Antlerless deer tag availability
Notice: The first 3 days of sales are zone specific!
- Monday, August 18 at 10 a.m. - Northern and central forest zones
- Tuesday, August 19 at 10 a.m. - Central farmland zone
- Wednesday, August 20 at 10 a.m. - Southern farmland zone
- Starting August 21 at 10 a.m. - All zones can be purchased
Where available, antlerless tags may be purchased at the rate of one permit, per person, per day until the unit is sold out or the hunting season ends. Although permits will not be weapon or season specific, they will be unit and land-type (public or private) specific. At purchase, you will be asked to identify the deer management zone and unit and whether you want the permit to be valid for public or private lands. In order to hunt antlerless deer on private lands enrolled in the Managed Forest Law and Forest Crop Law lands programs designated as open to public hunting as well as Voluntary Public Access lands, you must have a valid public land antlerless permit.
Available Antlerless Deer Permits, may be purchased by:
- visiting a DNR Service Center;
- visiting a license sales location;
- calling toll-free 1-877-WI LICENSE (1-877-945-4236); or
- using the Online Licensing Center.
Permits are $5.00 for 10 and 11 year olds, $12.00 for residents and $20.00 for the nonresidents. Free CWD Management Zone permits are no longer available