Public input opportunities
- We want to hear from you
The DNR has many opportunities available for public input. We offer central calendars for public meetings and public hearings. We also offer opportunities to comment on proposed administrative rules and program guidance.
- Public notices and comment periods
There are many different public notice and public comment periods available through different programs at the department. Find some of our most popular topics below. Check back frequently for new public notices and comment periods.
- 10-year panfish management plan
- Air permits
- Air regulations and policies
- Energy and utility regulations and policies
- Environmental impact analysis documents
- Green Tier
- Incidental take
- Interim Forest Management Plans (IFMPs)
- Natural waterbody permits for fish farms
- Property master plans
- Stewardship grants