- Contact information
- Kari Lee-Zimmermann
Conservation Congress Liaison
PO Box 7921
Madison WI 53707-7921
Throughout the State of Wisconsin there are 72 counties, within each of the 72 counties are 5 Conservation Congress delegates or members who have been elected by the local citizens in attendance at the Annual DNR Spring Fish & Wildlife Rules Hearing and Conservation Congress County Meeting to represent their counties interests in natural resources.
County delegates are elected to serve a two or three year term as a county delegate. Any citizen of the county is eligibly to run for election at the Conservation Congress County meeting (second Monday in April). However, one must be a Wisconsin resident, a resident of the county in which he or she is seeking election and must be 18 years of age.
- WCC Code of Procedures
- Template for Meeting Minutes [Fillable PDF] If you are having difficulty opening/using the template, see troubleshooting information here.
- Guidance for Using Minutes Template
- Advisory Commitee Evaluation Form
- Resolution Author Follow-up Letter [Hardcopy-PDF]
- Resolution Author Follow-up Letter [Fillable Word Doc]
- Conference Call Etiquette
- Delegate Communications Plan [PDF]
- WCC Outreach Presentation [Powerpoint]
- Conservation Congress Delegate Introduction
- Robert's Rules of Order for WCC Delegates
- Open Meetings Law for WCC Delegates
- DNR Meeting Notes WCC representatives on DNR committees should provide notes from meetings to WCC leadership using this form.
- Working with the Media
- Travel Reimbursement Guidance
- Expense Voucher [Fillable PDF]
- Expense Voucher [Paper Copy]
- IRS W9 Form and STAR Vendor Form The Department of Natural Resources is required to have your taxpayer identification number on file in order for the State of Wisconsin to comply with the Internal Revenue Service regulations. These forms should be completed and returned with your expense voucher if you have not previously been reimbursed by the state or if your remit address has changed.