Outdoor adventures made easier for you at Go Wild!
- Contact information
- For registration questions, contact:
Nonresident ATV/UTV Trail Pass
Wisconsin law requires those who use Wisconsin ATV or UTV trails to display either Wisconsin registration or a Nonresident Trail Pass. Funds from this program will be designated for use as trail aids and related costs to enhance all of Wisconsin's ATV and UTV recreation. If the ATV or UTV is kept in Wisconsin it must be registered in the State of Wisconsin. Nonresident customers choosing to register their ATV or UTV in Wisconsin will be liable to the Department of Revenue for sales tax on the purchase of the machine.
Nonresident Annual ATV or UTV Trail Pass
- A Nonresident Trail Pass is required to operate an ATV or UTV not currently registered in Wisconsin on a ATV or UTV trail.
- An ATV or UTV operated on frozen waters needs to display a valid Wisconsin Public Use ATV/UTV registration OR a Nonresident ATV/UTV Trail Pass.
- The trail pass must be affixed by its own adhesive in a highly visible location on the forward half of the ATV or UTV.
- Once affixed, the sticker may not be removed or transferred to another ATV or UTV.
- The pass expires on March 31 of each year and costs $35.00.
- A temporary operating receipt (printed on plain white paper) will be issued upon purchase of an Annual ATV/UTV Trail Pass and allows the customer to operate immediately. The physical trail pass decal will arrive in the mail in approximately two weeks or less.
Nonresident 5-Day ATV or UTV Trail Pass
Nonresident 5-day trail pass available for both UTVs and ATVs. The cost of the 5-day trail pass is $20.00. The 5-Day ATV/UTV Trail Pass must be printed from a home computer or Go Wild location on plain white paper once the purchase is complete. The customer is able to immediately begin riding and will need to carry this document while on the trails. There is no decal or sticker that is mailed when purchasing the 5-Day ATV or UTV Trail Pass.